December 15th 2013 is SeaWorld Orlando's 40th Anniversary

919Florida

Any idea from your sources if anything special will be going on for the 40th? Dont need nothing big just wondering if there will be any talks or a presentation etc? I am planning on being there

OFTeric

Original Poster
Any idea from your sources if anything special will be going on for the 40th? Dont need nothing big just wondering if there will be any talks or a presentation etc? I am planning on being there

We should find out on the 6th if anything is going to happen.

OFTeric

Original Poster
Ok so we are close to releasing an itinerary for the event! But we will be getting some special access to some of the trainers at SeaWorld, where we will get a Question and Answer session, along with some other cools things.

@919Florida it looks like SW isn't officially doing anything for the 40th, so this fan made event is kind of it! lol but we are going to make the best of it and ROCK it!

If you want to join us please RSVP here so we have a head count! https://www.facebook.com/events/248889988599805/259281694227301

OFTeric

Original Poster
Awesome! I can't wait @919Florida we have set the itinerary and we have a Q&A with the trainers at Dolphin Stadium, and then we have hopefully another surprise up our sleeves!

919Florida

The meet up yesterday was a blast. The turn out was huge and we had so much fun together and getting to talk to new people and making new friends. The trainer talk at Blue Horizons was awesome and seeing the pilot whale pre show was beautiful. Thanks for putting together such a great meet. I really enjoyed it.

OFTeric

Original Poster
It was an incredible meet up! Thanks for coming @919Florida

The trainer talk at Blue Horizons was just amazing! I love when you get to hear directly from the people in charge of animal care!

OFTeric

Original Poster
Wish I could've made it...glad you guys had fun though!

I wish you could have come too! It was a blast and a half! In our newest episode of the Unofficial SeaWorld Podcast we shared some of the audio from the Q&A with the head trainer at Blue horizons! It was an incredible experience to share with everyone!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom