Dec 9 2002 Site Update: Space Mountain Sign Error

HennieBogan1966

Account Suspended
Great video clips. Got me ready to go for Dec. all over again. Next I would like to say that we all make more grammatical mistakes on these boards with each post it seems, than ONE WORD on a warning sign. True enough that oversight on this should have been caught a long time prior to being seen by the public. But again, mistakes will happen.

My question is this. When you go to the original link posted on this thread, don't you notice ANYTHING ELSE about the PR pic of SM with the kids?

wardrobeguy

HennieBogan1966 said:
My question is this. When you go to the original link posted on this thread, don't you notice ANYTHING ELSE about the PR pic of SM with the kids?

Three things catch my eye.... Goofy's hat seems to be scraping the ceiling of the tunnel and there are fog and laser effects that aren't in the ride...

jasondiff

At an E-Ticket night once I rode Splash Mountain in a log behind Chip & Dale. You would think riding Space would be better than Splash since at least their costumes wouldn't get wet on Space.

MonoRon

Ive rode the mad tea cups with tweedle dee. He didnt like it when you spun the cup so it was a tame ride. I wonder how many other attraction, dining, or hotel has something spelled wrong? There has to be atleast one more.

Laura

It's funny because just YESTERDAY I was wondering to myself if anyone here had ever caught any Disney spelling mistakes in the parks. So weird that the thought occured to me and then I noticed this thread tonight.

tigger248

jasondiff said:
At an E-Ticket night once I rode Splash Mountain in a log behind Chip & Dale. You would think riding Space would be better than Splash since at least their costumes wouldn't get wet on Space.

But, Space is much shakier. That can make all the difference. Some of those costumes are heavy (or so I've heard) and the head bouncing around can be hard on the shoulders.

Plus, the costumes don't really get that wet on Splash. It's not (usually) a soaking splash, just more of a refreshing spray. Their sweat probably gets the costumes wetter than the splash would. I once hugged a critter while getting my picture made with him and his fur was just soaked. I've also seem the cm come backstage after a parade and they look like they just came out of a torential downpour.

scottnj1966

Any thread can get life again

You can do a search for anything on here then continue responding to a thread that is old. I forgot what i was searching for but found the original thread from Steve when I emailed him about the sign. I decided to add the pics and add a video clip for everyone to see.

Scott

www.bigfloridacountry.com

zone15int

Laura22 said:
It's funny because just YESTERDAY I was wondering to myself if anyone here had ever caught any Disney spelling mistakes in the parks. So weird that the thought occured to me and then I noticed this thread tonight.

If you want to catch a Disney spelling mistake, you can go to the entrance to the closed Astro Orbiter and read the refurb sign. It mentions the Magic Carpets Of Aladdin. They mis-spell Aladdin as "Alladin" on the other side of the sign facing the Lunching Pad. :)

TimeTrip

I still contest that this is a spelling error.. the "gastley" that is

IMGP1307.JPG

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom