Dec 30, 2010 Update on 40th merchandise in Emporium with Photos!

NWDMD

Take a look at Mickey holding that snowglobe... is it just me or does Mickey have vampire fangs? Hoping that's just a weird flash artifact.

Disneykidder

Take a look at Mickey holding that snowglobe... is it just me or does Mickey have vampire fangs? Hoping that's just a weird flash artifact.

Yeah, it does look like he has fangs...hmmmmm. Maybe it is a glare from the flash in the glass. Only the OP can answer that question.:) Good catch.

ryno1982

actually that makes sense, because when you say 4-D you are saying the same way you say forty...so 4Dth is kind of catchy...though it might go over some people's heads...for instance redfive's... :shrug:

I doubt it went over his head. I think he's just commenting on how stupid of an idea that is.

Maerj

That snowglobe is really nice but $45? That pic shows a coffee mug next to it so I don't think that globe is too large. $45 is too much for a small snowglobe, although it does look good.

Figment82

Thank you for posting these! Can't wait to buy some of it. Any Vinyilmation yet?

I heard January 28th as the official launch date for vinyls. Some were released early by accident at the MK.

I caved and just went shopping for a few items. It's not even 2011 and I'm already spending too much money on these 40th items.

scpergj

TuffyCatt

Are they selling the 40th laptop sleeve anywhere in the parks? I've been here for about a week and have glanced around in a few stores, but haven't been able to find it. Anyone know where I might be able to find one?

Skipper Dan

Lovin' the merch'! If there's more that's as classy as the laptop sleeve, I guess I'll have to head bacl soon to pick up some things. :animwink:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom