Deals for family of five?

disneygurl_94

My family's planning to go to Disney World in January of 2008. There are five of us, the ages of our family members then are-2 40 somethings, 1 18 yr old, 1 16 yr old, and 1 13 yr old. If anyone knows of any good deals, please post!!! :)

GenerationX

We are also a family of five, but our kids are six years younger than yours. We found the Port-Orleans Riverside resort, the only Moderate that sleeps five, to be an exceptionally good value. However, the trundle bed would be rather small for a 13 year old. The cheapest room on property that sleeps five without a trundle bed would probably be the Contemporary Resort.

As for general deals, you can always check Mouse Savers. Have fun! :wave:

Upvote 0
I would choose Port Orleans - just bring an air mattress and don't pull out the trundle. Air mattresses are fairly compact, so no matter where you're flying/driving in from, all you need is the pump and mattress. And they're not too expensive either; or maybe your 13yearold is tiny, and they'll fit in the trundle bed :)

Upvote 0

Highland_Holly

We recently had a room at AKL that had a queen, a bunk bed and a pull out single (sofa that flipped into a single bed), so we slept 5 EASILY and AKL is cheaper than Contemporary. :^)

Upvote 0

coltow

We recently had a room at AKL that had a queen, a bunk bed and a pull out single (sofa that flipped into a single bed), so we slept 5 EASILY and AKL is cheaper than Contemporary. :^)
My parents did this with my 3 sisters (22,17,16) and it worked out just fine for them. As long as no one wants/expects ANY privacy.

Upvote 0

Nemo14

:wave: When you check into all these prices, be sure and check into adjoining rooms at POP or something like that,too.
Actually, you'd probably want "connecting" rooms. We did this last year when we traveled with our 21-year-oldDD and 16 year-old DS. It seemed to work out well for us, and having 2 bathrooms was a real help!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom