Deal too good to be true??

luvJC4saken

Original Poster
Hey guys! Has anyone bought Disney park tickets from ticketmania.com?? They have Pleasure Island tickets for 16 dollars INCLUDING TAX AND SHIPPING!

Obviously this is a huge bargain, but it sounds too good to be true. Can anyone verify for me that this site is legit? Do you have horror stories where you bought tickets from these people and they screwed you over big time? Any advice would help a lot.

BTW, I got the link from mousesavers.com.

luvJC4saken

Original Poster
Or maybe a story where you bought tickets from these people and everything worked out perfectly. That would confirm that they're legit.

Thanks!

celticdog

Is this truly a huge bargain? The last time i checked (last month) PI tickets were $19.95.

This only a saving $4, not excatly what i'd call a huge bargain.

Did the price go up?

Pioneer Hall

Originally posted by celticdog
Is this truly a huge bargain? The last time i checked (last month) PI tickets were $19.95.

This only a saving $4, not excatly what i'd call a huge bargain.

Did the price go up?

If you think about it, that is saving 20%. That is a pretty good deal. Plus that 19.95 would be without tax.

luvJC4saken

Original Poster
Yeah, the $19.95 doesn't include tax or shipping. The $16 price includes BOTH! But, no one's bought from these people?? They have the seal to the Orlando Business Bureau which I checked and it seems legitimate.

Then again, I was thinking, we don't have to go to Pleasure Island to have fun! We'll probably just get the regular tickets online and find some other way to have fun, (which shouldn't be TOO hard!)

Thanks though!

wdwmom2+1

we buy from ticketmania all the time i've bought pleasure island tickets twice, The kennedy space center tickets, medievil times and my mother just got her Universal tickets and i've loved there fast shipping and everything every tim e a++ in my book :)

wdwmom2+1

they sell all ticket park tickets i belive like i said previously we've bought alot of different tickets. and you can pick them up, have them delivered (to your home or hotel room!)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom