DDP vrs. not getting DDP during Christmas Time

stevieg639

Original Poster
Hey, got some questions for everyone out there. I am going to Disney from Dec. 18-24. I wanted to first ask if there is still a surcharge for the restaurants and quick service food during the holiday season.

So I wanted to know how much the surcharge is.

Second my parents are really desiring to eating at a restaurant everyday. I know that it does take a lot out of the day but it is always a fun time for us to sit and eat a T.S. meal.

Third will the dining plan have a surcharge for the holiday season or just stay the same price. Thank you in advance.

DisneyJoe

Surcharges - for May 24 - July 12, 2009 prices will increase $4 for ages 10 and above and $2 for those 3-9 at certain locations. I would bet that you would see surcharges sometime during your stay - but I don't believe it has been announced yet.

No surcharges on quick service.

In 2009 the dining plan has no surcharges built in - so prices are the same. In 2010, they added the surcharge in for certain dates - see http://www.mousesavers.com/mywplusdining2010.html for details.

wedoada

Hi Steve,

My family and I will be at WDW Dec 20 - 27. I'm sure we'll see each other...I'll be the one wearing the Mickey Mouse shirt ! LOL

Seriously, have a GREAT trip...Merry Christmas ! :xmas:

RandyW

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom