DDP and Snack Options?

ltlmissdisney

Original Poster
The DDP phamplet lists snack options as "popcorn, bag of chips, ice cream..." but in the POTD Food thread saw some menu boards with DDP symbols indicating it was a viable snack option. The menu boards were part of Epcot's Food and Wine Festival. Are these options (or similar ie. tostada, noodles...) available year round?

ctechbob

I know when we were there back in March we used our snack credits for just about anything that wasn't a meal. The cream cheese filled soft pretzels were a big favorite for us. I also got several Monster Energy drinks when we were in DTD. I actually ended up getting a few to take back as our trip was coming to an end and we needed to burn through some credits.

snowpony

The DDP pamphlet can't possibly list all of the snack options, so they include options that you would find at multiple locations. For example, you can get popcorn or ice cream almost anywhere so it makes sense that they're on the list. The following article has nine pages of the snack options, and even this list isn't comprehensive.

http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/1539859/get_the_most_out_of_your_disney_dining.html

Thanks for the link! I had the same question!

fredtom

Generally, most items $4 and under are eligible as DDP snacks. Look for the DDP symbol on the menu boards. In the past, the tapas sized portions available at the Food & Wine Festival marketplace booths have been included in the plan as well... regardless of price. Don't forget about the bakeries also.

As already mentioned, the pamphlet can't possibly list every snack included, but it gives you some general examples of what you can choose.

Enjoy!

"An Adventurer's life is best!" :lol:

whitney37354

Even at small kiosks, just ask and the CM will let you know what a snack credit is. We were waiting for our FP time at Soarin' & I went to the little "gift shop" next to it. This was our last stop before going home & we had 14 snack credits left on DxDP. I got cotton candy, two types of all day suckers, bags of gummies, & Mickey Mouse rise krispie treats. We used the rest of our snack credits for water twice a day since it was so hot.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom