DCP - Roommates

Gravydeen

Original Poster
My daughter recently got accepted for Spring Advantage 2020. She says that she thinks she is only able to request one roommate but I know I have seen online where people say they know in advance who all of their roommates are going to be as if they selected all of them. Any experts know?

Dory71

My daughter recently got accepted for Spring Advantage 2020. She says that she thinks she is only able to request one roommate but I know I have seen online where people say they know in advance who all of their roommates are going to be as if they selected all of them. Any experts know?
My daughter is currently DCP Fall 19 and she was only able to link with one potential roommate. In the past they used to be able to link with several but that has changed. Just so you know they may be placed in an apartment with roommates who were already there and not "new". That is what happened with my daughter. On the good side she was able to room with the best friend that she linked with.

macefamily

My daughter did the DCP in 2017. She was able to link with two of her roommates. Those were the two that she remains close with to this day. Their families are Disney-nuts like us so they had a lot in common. They stayed with us once on a visit to FL, and they even stayed at our own home in PA when they visited this past summer. I believe there were five of them in the Disney housing. My daughter said it was a bit cramped.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom