DCP Online interview question

Aubrey

Original Poster
So I applied for the spring 2014 and got the email to do the online interview, as soon as I finished a message popped up saying that I didn't get accepted into the program. I was just wondering if that had anything to do with my answers, I am planning on applying again for the Fall 2014 and I just want to make sure that I don't make the same mistakes. Thank you!!

BrittanyRose428

From what I've heard about the web-based interview, you want to use "strongly agree," and "strongly disagree," more than the in between options. And you want your answers to be consistent, because it asks the same questions in different ways. It might say something like, "I work well with others," and "I see myself as a team player," and you want those to both be "strongly agree." I applied in 2011, and got accepted, and that was how my web based interview went. I've heard from others who have done the program that the most important thing is to answer honestly, and if you'd be a good employee I would assume that you would be answering honestly anyways, so I guess the thing to do is just to make sure you go with one of the extremes, strongly agree/disagree instead of answering somewhere in the middle.

I'm also planning on applying in the Fall! But I'm thinking about trying to Fall Advantage, I'm going crazy waiting for applications to come out because time I was accepted, I had to decline the offer because I would have lost my scholarship at school.

Aubrey

Original Poster
Thank you so much, I noticed that they were asking the same questions a bit into the interview. I'm also thinking about maybe doing Fall Advantage but I'm not quite sure yet... maybe... we'll see.

IowaHawks7

Yeah the key to the interview is Strongly Agree/Disagree and to stay consistent. If they ask you the same question twice which they do, it looks bad to have 2 different answers.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom