DCP arrival date question

iAJ

Original Poster
I was wondering if anyone knows whether or not your arrival date can affect where you end up in your field? I got attractions for Fall 2018, and during my phone interview I expressed the most interest in the Kilimanjaro Safaris. Now of course I know that doesn't necessarily mean anything in terms of if I'll actually get it, but I did get the distinct impression from my recruiter that she thought it would be a good fit for me and might recommend me for it (assuming they can even do that). However, I'm just wondering if the date I chose to arrive could affect that? As in will certain attraction roles only be for people who come on certain arrival dates? So in this case let's say maybe only 8/6 or 8/13 arrivals for the Fall would be eligible to get the Safari? I realize that no one may know the answer to this, but just curious if so.

macefamily

Be careful because my daughter's boyfriend was placed in "attractions" last year and he was super-excited. He was making fun of my daughter because she was accepted as a lifeguard at The Contemporary which she really didn't want. When he went through his training, he learned that he was part of the parking lot crew at Hollywood Studios. He hated it. I wish you great luck that you may get your wish and be placed on the Safari.

HauntedMansionFLA

Be careful because my daughter's boyfriend was placed in "attractions" last year and he was super-excited. He was making fun of my daughter because she was accepted as a lifeguard at The Contemporary which she really didn't want. When he went through his training, he learned that he was part of the parking lot crew at Hollywood Studios. He hated it. I wish you great luck that you may get your wish and be placed on the Safari.
Was he assigned Hollywood Studios when hired on or did it happen after training? Where they both seasonal??

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom