DCL. Thoughts????

Schema

I agree about the need for more pools, hot tubs, and other entertainment on the DCL ships. It looks like maybe the Wish is going to have a little better layout of pools perhaps, but I would still like to see more. At a minimum, if the ships are going to be a little lacking in those areas, I'd like to see them make up for it on Castaway Cay. While I enjoy going to Castaway Cay, I always feel like it is a bit of a letdown in terms of entertainment. I think this is an area where Disney could really make some improvements and perhaps that would make up for the ships being a little low on teenager and adult entertainment.

DCLcruiser

I agree about the need for more pools, hot tubs, and other entertainment on the DCL ships. It looks like maybe the Wish is going to have a little better layout of pools perhaps, but I would still like to see more. At a minimum, if the ships are going to be a little lacking in those areas, I'd like to see them make up for it on Castaway Cay. While I enjoy going to Castaway Cay, I always feel like it is a bit of a letdown in terms of entertainment. I think this is an area where Disney could really make some improvements and perhaps that would make up for the ships being a little low on teenager and adult entertainment.
Lighthouse Point could offer more built up amenitities. Castaway Cay is mostly natural habitat.

Robbydj13

Original Poster
What Royal Caribbean has done with Coco Cay is amazing. It’s a ton of fun but relaxing at the same time. Would be nice to see Disney do something similar

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom