DCL Question

mhaftman7

Original Poster
A poster had suggested that NYC may be an option as a port for DCL in the future? Anyone have any insight on that? I would love that because I live in Jersey and that would be a quick drive for me.

Disneyfalcon

There are certainly lots of rumors. Disney is at least considering it, but I don't know that it will ever happen.

When I returned from a cruise in May, I got the online survey follow up that many people get in the mail. Several of the questions had to do with what itineraries I might be interested in in the future.

They did ask about ones that sailed out of New York. I believe one was NYC and then North, and one was NYC to Bermuda.

There were also Greek Island cruises, cruises that originate near Rome, and cruises out of Galveston.

If I had to guess, I would guess that the Rome and Greek Island cruises would be the most likely.:)

WDW_Emily

We would also LOVE that! my relatives want to do a family reunion cruise and they all live in Florida so the price for them is a lot cheaper. Would love if a cruise took off from NY...Actually knowing my family if that happens we will be going on that cruise at least once a year.

westie

It seems to me like they move arround. True, they mainly go out of florida but, they've done europe, the mediteranean, gone through the panama canal and, I understand they want to start using the westcoast from mexico to alaska. I've always wanted to do alaska...:shrug:

Disneyfalcon

They definitely move around. We are going to Alaska next summer with DCL.:sohappy:

With four ships, I do think we'll see some new itineraries in the future. The question is which ones!:)

Phonedave

We would also LOVE that! my relatives want to do a family reunion cruise and they all live in Florida so the price for them is a lot cheaper. Would love if a cruise took off from NY...Actually knowing my family if that happens we will be going on that cruise at least once a year.

2011 will be our 3rd Disney Cruise in 6 years.

If they sailed out of NY/NJ there is a good chance it would have been our 6th cruise in 6 years.

-dave

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom