DCL Picture Of The Day

donaldtoo

Do you know the name of the server fully facing you in that picture? He looks like our head server from several years ago! I can't zoom in on the picture to get a closer look at his name tag but maybe you can.

Unfortunately, I don’t remember their names, but they were great…!!! :)
Here’s the best pic I have of him below, but his name tag is covered by the plates…!!!!! :hilarious:

FE57ECBA-77DD-4774-B1C1-244C29BB70F6.jpeg

HauntedPirate

Park nostalgist
Premium Member
Unfortunately, I don’t remember their names, but they were great…!!! :)
Here’s the best pic I have of him below, but his name tag is covered by the plates…!!!!! :hilarious:

View attachment 786980

I don't know if you kept it, but the top of your tip "sheet" would have their names. It really looks like Agung, the server we had on the Fantasy for our 7-night cruise back in 2019. He and Heather (from the UK) were fantastic!!! I'll have to see if anyone in my house has any pics from our meals during that cruise.

donaldtoo

I don't know if you kept it, but the top of your tip "sheet" would have their names. It really looks like Agung, the server we had on the Fantasy for our 7-night cruise back in 2019. He and Heather (from the UK) were fantastic!!! I'll have to see if anyone in my house has any pics from our meals during that cruise.

I actually found a pic where his name on his tag is viewable, from Pirate Night at Animator’s Palate.
Unfortunately, not Agung…

6F4AF3EA-D879-41D2-85D5-FA5E3BBDFC20.jpeg

HauntedPirate

Park nostalgist
Premium Member
Odd question: Does anyone have a picture of the sign at the drink refill stations that state “Please use a new cup” when getting a drink? I don’t have any that I can find, and someone elsewhere is trying to claim that they’ve never seen such a sign.

donaldtoo

Odd question: Does anyone have a picture of the sign at the drink refill stations that state “Please use a new cup” when getting a drink? I don’t have any that I can find, and someone elsewhere is trying to claim that they’ve never seen such a sign.

I do not recall seeing such a sign either, but out of the 5 cruises we’ve been on, only one has been DCL. 🤷‍♂️

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom