DCL Picture Of The Day

ChuckElias

IMG_20220422_124721918.jpg

jme

Mike and I can't believe how much ice cream I ate!!

View attachment 636903
Small anecdote - my wife and I sailed on the maiden voyage of the Dream, and the Eye Scream sign reads "So many flavors you'll scream" but at the time they only had Vanilla and Chocolate. I asked a CM if there would be more flavors and he simply responded "It's a liar sign", a quote we use regularly whenever there's an inaccurate sign posted.

DisAl

Depending on your age/mobility, my advice is to take the stairs as much as possible. They are wide, with plush carpeting, and take a lot less time than waiting for an elevator. End result, you probably walk off any extra calories.
When we visit WDW our average walk is a little over 8 miles per day so we don't usually pick up extra pounds. It may be a challenge on the cruise though since good things to eat are available 24 hrs. a day.

DCLcruiser

When we visit WDW our average walk is a little over 8 miles per day so we don't usually pick up extra pounds. It may be a challenge on the cruise though since good things to eat are available 24 hrs. a day.
Eh, I'd say there's breakfast, lunch, snack and dinner*. I don't recall any midnight buffets on DCL. Take the stairs and you'll stay in shape. Plus there's a sport deck section. You walk a lot when exploring the ship, changing decks, etc. It's not a sedentary trip.

*and of course beverages. Drink of the Day is a must.

DisAl

Eh, I'd say there's breakfast, lunch, snack and dinner*. I don't recall any midnight buffets on DCL. Take the stairs and you'll stay in shape. Plus there's a sport deck section. You walk a lot when exploring the ship, changing decks, etc. It's not a sedentary trip.

*and of course beverages. Drink of the Day is a must.
24 hr room service...

ChuckElias

Eh, I'd say there's breakfast, lunch, snack and dinner*.

As Al pointed out, you neglected to mention 24 hour room service. You also left out Flo's V8 Cafe, which serves from 10 or 11 am until 10 or 11 pm.

I don't recall any midnight buffets on DCL.

Maybe not midnight, but there is a small buffet of snacks outside 687 on the Dream every night at 10:30 pm. And there's also a pretty full buffet after fireworks on Pirate Night, around 10:45pm.

DCLcruiser

As Al pointed out, you neglected to mention 24 hour room service. You also left out Flo's V8 Cafe, which serves from 10 or 11 am until 10 or 11 pm.

Maybe not midnight, but there is a small buffet of snacks outside 687 on the Dream every night at 10:30 pm. And there's also a pretty full buffet after fireworks on Pirate Night, around 10:45pm.
EDIT: Taking this offline.

On topic. Get a drink here:
IMG_0616.jpeg

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom