DCL Merch?

KCheatle

Original Poster
Anybody have any inside information on when Disney Cruise line is going to release new merchandise or how to get things from a reputable source other than shopDisney.com? I really wanted to get my dad a Christmas gift for our upcoming cruise (like a Tommy Bahamas shirt), and it is just slim pickens online!

Thanks in advance!!

ChuckElias

Ugh! I don't know any good online stores, and I would offer to get something from the Co-Op at Disney Springs and mail it to you, but I won't be there until the 28th, which doesn't help for Christmas. I hope you can find something.

KCheatle

Original Poster
Ugh! I don't know any good online stores, and I would offer to get something from the Co-Op at Disney Springs and mail it to you, but I won't be there until the 28th, which doesn't help for Christmas. I hope you can find something.
Thanks so much for offering!! We’ll see what I can find!! I may end up taking you up on that offer though…

ChuckElias

Well, @KCheatle , I was at Disney Springs last night and the DCL merch store is no longer operating in the Co-op. It's now a WDW 50th Anniversary store. Sorry I can't be of any help. Hope you found something that you liked.

KCheatle

Original Poster
Well, @KCheatle , I was at Disney Springs last night and the DCL merch store is no longer operating in the Co-op. It's now a WDW 50th Anniversary store. Sorry I can't be of any help. Hope you found something that you liked.
Thanks so much for checking ChuckElias! I did end up paying a pretty price to buy something re-sale :confused:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom