Daylight saving time questions?

dvitali

Will be arriving at Disney world on November 1st. The day Daylight Saving Time End. Magic kingdom close at 7 pm for a hard ticket event ( Mickey Holloween Party?) Wishes still at 7 pm when the park close? Or during the special events? Should check in and get to the park by noon, leaving me only 7 hours to use 3 fast passes and maybe lunch or dinner at Be Our Guest Castle if I decided not view Wishes on this day.

ToTBellHop

Daylight Saving Time ends at 2 am on 11/1 this year, so the time shift will have already occurred when you arrive. They do not play Wishes on party nights. Hallowishes will play during the Halloween Party but you can only see that with a ticket to the event. It's usually around 9:30 pm during the party.

Upvote 0

CAPTAIN HOOK

Should check in and get to the park by noon, leaving me only 7 hours to use 3 fast passes and maybe lunch or dinner at Be Our Guest Castle if I decided not view Wishes on this day.
While the closing time is listed at 7pm, I always thought that they started clearing the park of other guests well before this ?
I'm guessing that you don't have tickets for MNSSHP ? That being the case, I'd choose another park

Upvote 0

ToTBellHop

While the closing time is listed at 7pm, I always thought that they started clearing the park of other guests well before this ?
I'm guessing that you don't have tickets for MNSSHP ? That being the case, I'd choose another park
No, they don't start til 7, but they are VERY efficient. Everyone is out by the first Boo to You Parade.

Upvote 0

sxeensweet

Love a little Disney every day!! ;)
Will be arriving at Disney world on November 1st. The day Daylight Saving Time End. Magic kingdom close at 7 pm for a hard ticket event ( Mickey Holloween Party?) Wishes still at 7 pm when the park close? Or during the special events? Should check in and get to the park by noon, leaving me only 7 hours to use 3 fast passes and maybe lunch or dinner at Be Our Guest Castle if I decided not view Wishes on this day.
There is no Wishes fireworks before close on any Party nights that the park closes @ 7pm. The only firework show is the one for the party on those nights and is not shown for Regular guests. You have to buy a seperate ticket for the Party to stay after 7 pm and see the show later in the evening. :)

Upvote 0

dvitali

Original Poster
Thank you for all the replies, I am choosing to go to another park on my arrival day and choosing new fast passes for that park. Staying at Pop Century so maybe the Studio or Epcot since both are open later.

Upvote 0

sxeensweet

Love a little Disney every day!! ;)
Thank you for all the replies, I am choosing to go to another park on my arrival day and choosing new fast passes for that park. Staying at Pop Century so maybe the Studio or Epcot since both are open later.
Yep that's great choices for the first day of they are the parks open the latest. That's what we do on arrival day if we don't have party tickets. :)

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom