day trip to universal?

Homer fan

Hello, I am going to wdw in November for 9 nights and staying on site at the Boardwalk Villas. At the time I'll have a 3 year old and a 5 month old. What do you suggest is the best way to get to Universal for a day? Also, if this helps, we will be traveling with 12 other people as well. Best for all of us to rent our own cars? Can we get a group deal on a shuttle? Any other suggestions? Thx in advance for your help!

lazyboy97o

Will there be a lot of other young kids? Universal Orlando Resort definitely skews older and I would say it might be better to skip those parks with children so young.

Upvote 0

Homer fan

Original Poster
Will there be a lot of other young kids? Universal Orlando Resort definitely skews older and I would say it might be better to skip those parks with children so young.
It'll be a mix...4 kids under 4, two kids a little older and the rest adults. ...but I definitely would love to see Springfield, as a huge Simpsons fan

Upvote 0

GeekDad

Meers typically runs busses from the resorts to Uni. Call the resort and they can get you the details like cost. A friend of mine did this last September and said it was very easy.

Upvote 0

USAF79

No children yet.... I am not sure if they have them available. I have done mears and taxi and personally liked the convenience of the taxi, plus we change our mind on the final destination halfway through the return ride back.

Upvote 0

HouCuseChickie

If we were to get a van, do the infants/toddlers need to be in car seats?

I pulled up their website and saw this...

Q: Do shuttles have car seats? Can I bring my own?
A:The shuttles do not have car seats. You are encouraged to bring your personal car seat.

Personally, knowing the safety issues with some of the passenger vans used for shuttles...I'd definitely want my child in a car seat in one of those. Many of the states have passed laws mandating the use of car seats in these vehicles.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom