Day before you leave..........

CoraJack

Account Suspended
Well I leave in 18 hours..........just wondering what emotions, rituals, etc....everyone else goes through right before the trip?

My mother in law called me yesterday and she said although she's Sooooo excited, she's starting to worry about how much money she's going to spend! :)

As for me I'm VERY excited, but I'm starting to stress about getting everything done (I own my own business and it's hard to get someone ready to take over for a week).

So how do you all feel/what do you do the day before your trip?

Sleeping is another story! I don't know how I'll get to sleep tonight, but I don't want my day ruined tomorrow because I'm so tired!

Christina

RandeB

Meal costs

I figure on our recent trip for 3 of us it cost an average of $7 a meal at the counter service food joints. That's without counting the occasional popcorn, drink, or Mickey bar.

Upvote 0

jcmayid

Okay, we leave in 16 days. Me and my wife's process is as follows. About 3 days prior to the trip I take out the suitcases, make sure they are clean inside and free of dust. Then we make sure all clothes is clean so we run the washer till everything is done. By the next day we start to pack, making sure to get everything from Q-tips to deordorant, including all clothes. By the next day, I usually take it off since it's easier for me than my wife and I detail the SUV, make sure it is sparkling clean, inside and out. After this I recheck all the bags, very tediously, then pack them in the truck. Once my wifey gets home, we have a small dinner, have a few drinks to calm the nerves and try to fall asleep(IE, this is where the drinks come in handy). We usually get up nice and early around 3:00am, shower, and jump in the truck. I make a quick stop and Dunkin Donuts, get a large coffee, and head to it, this usually has us on the road around 4:00am, which is perfect timing to get to Chef Mickey's character breakfast or Kona Cafe breakfast(best coffee in the northern hemisphere). Then we are all set to head to the park.

AHHH, can't wait, only 16 days to go.:)

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom