Day Beds at Beach Club

surfsupdon

I am 6'4 and use them as my bed when we stay there. For the most part I can stretch out straight, and lay on my side kind of curled up. They are not the most comfortable to sleep on when beds are present, but I manage the 8 nights on it.

Upvote 0

nyy102

I am 6'2" and have slept on the day bed at the Beach Club all 7 nights of both of our stays there, and I can say that they definitely are not that comfortable. I often found myself waking up at least once a night, but more often than not it was because the air conditioning vent was right over the day bed and it was just getting too cold. Anyway, back to answering your question, I would say that the best bet is definitely having someone under 6 feet sleep on it, if possible, as I was really a little too long for it. Also, as I said it's not the best night sleep, so someone that does not have a bad back or gets bad back pains should sleep on it (pair that with the under 6 feet and I would say your best bet is one of the younger members of your party, especially a child.)

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom