David's Vacation Club Rentals Raises Prices

Daddio

WDWMAGIC Sponsor
Original Poster
For the past few years there has been a large demand for reservations at several select resorts.

While members who own at these select resorts are interested in the rental of their points they have been requesting increased compensation to rent their ownership during the Home Resort booking windows, also known as the 7 to 11 month window. In order to continue to meet our guests requests for reservations, David’s Vacation Club Rentals has introduced a "Home Resort Booking Premium" on these selected resorts:

Bay Lake Tower at Disney’s Contemporary Resort
Disney’s Beach Club Villas
Disney's Boardwalk Villas
The Villas AT Disney’s Wilderness Lodge
The Villas at Disney's Grand Floridian Hotel
The Villas at Disney's Grand Californian Hotel
Disney's Aulani Resort and Spa

A "Home Resort Booking Premium" of $2.00 per point will be added to any reservation that is secured more than 7 months in advance of the arrival date at the noted resorts. The additional $2.00 per point will be passed directly to the booking member.

There is NO "Home Resort Booking Premium" for any resort where the reservation is secured less than 7 months in advance of the arrival date.

David’s Vacation Club Rentals remains the leader in the Disney Vacation Club rental market and is excited to continue to pass along the savings to our guests while offering a fair market value for member's points. While member’s cost of ownership have continued to escalate every year, this is only the second time since 2005 that we have increased compensation to the members.

David Mullett
David’s Vacation Club Rentals

More information for members is available at http://www.dvcrequest.com/dvc-members.asp

DVC Mike

I like that my resorts are listed. It's just that I seem to use up my points every year and have none left over to rent.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom