News David Duffy named Vice President, Live Entertainment at Walt Disney World Resort

DCBaker

Premium Member
Original Poster
Here's the announcement on LinkedIn.

Please join us in congratulating David Duffy as he steps into the role of Vice President, Live Entertainment at Walt Disney World Resort. With more than 30 years at Disney, he's held roles including show director, writer, artistic director, and creative director. Congratulations, David!

1692896846553.jpeg

bpiper

Don't everyone get your hopes up too high. While it's nice that he seems to have done good things at DLP, unless his appointment came with a budget increase, then nothing will be changing in entertainment. Remember all the cuts in entertainment we have had have been for one reason only, to save money. Somehow I just can't see Disney turning on the money faucet.

TTA94

Don't everyone get your hopes up too high. While it's nice that he seems to have done good things at DLP, unless his appointment came with a budget increase, then nothing will be changing in entertainment. Remember all the cuts in entertainment we have had have been for one reason only, to save money. Somehow I just can't see Disney turning on the money faucet.

Exactly. He can only do stuff with the budget he’s given and like you said I doubt the entertainment budget is going to be increasing.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom