Dave, Erin, Stacey, Luke

DonaldDoleWhip

I got this DVD, too. My comments:

Luke-Agree with everything that has been said. Particularly the line about Luke being stuck in his garage since the early 90's. 2/10. I'll give him 2 points because I feel sorry for him.

Erin-Kind of perky, but she didn't annoy me too much. I think she's a better host than Kryssa. Not saying Kryssa is bad, though. 8/10.

Stacey-Pretty good, but I didn't like her as much as Erin. At first I thought she was supposed to be a little kid. Eventually I watched the DVD from the beginning and realized she played the role of "Mom." 7/10

Dave-Thank heavens they had a Dave on this DVD. The others were into their "character" too much. I'm glad Dave hosted recreation and resorts, because I always like watching the resort clips. 9/10.

beauty_Belle27

thats a little too extreme,dont ya think?lol
dave annoyed me,but reminded me of my dad
luke was pretty cute,but real annoying
stacey was ok,but a little ehhh...
erin is awesome,but some over pepponess.

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
Loved Dave, he could have done the whole DVD. Luke was super annoying to me. The other two were ok and kind of fun to watch. But the best part of the whole DVD was the trivia game!

62 days!!!

twirl2378

Fritz and Ernst: Luke has the worst lines in the whole dvd. I hope that it is scripted because he says some stupid stuff.

I just want to say that yes the script was written for Luke to be a "surrfer/stupid teen"! My older brother (he's 19) read for the part last year at a casting call at Ellen Jacoby in Miami (he's more of a model than an actor). Direct quote from the lines he read :"thrill/tween host"- Brothers and sisters, welcome to the one and only ski resort on the melt down, Disney's Blizzard Beach. Yeah! A hundred and forty-one feet up off the deck of Blizzard Beach is a little ditty they like to call Summit Plummet. And I'm going to ride this bad boy! ....ripping down this thing......." There is a few lines more lines but they are just as bad. I really didn't think anyone but a few bubbly tweens would like Luke's character. But I really enjoyed the other hosts. I think it was a good idea to have 4 hosts so everyone could have a favorite.

Pioneer Hall

I have watched my DVD a few times, and think that it is very similar to the Top 7 at the resorts. I think that although the hosts are ok, some of them can get on your nerves somewhat easilly. I also think the choppy format they seem to be using lately (again used in Top 7) makes it harder to follow.

PamelaNiebergal

I don't have any major problems with any of the hosts although Stacie gets on my nerves for some reason. Luke did at first but now he doesn't bother me so much. (I think I've seen this video more than might be considered healthy).I think the best thing about this video is that it doesn't have any guest interviews and that they show a lot of new footage just walking around the parks.

kittykatta

EDIT:

I found her website since I have no idea who you guys are talking about. She's that girl from the applebees commercial.
"Sometimes the only thing better than the food at Applebees. Are the people " Yeah, the people who pretend they work there for a commercial because the real employees are hideous. ;)

http://www.erincahill.com/

I had no idea who Erin is since i dont have the videos. Is everyone talking about the free promotional video? because the guy mentioned something called "The Happiest Celebration on Earth" dvd but that thing runs for $20+.

joel_maxwell

Permanent Resident of EPCOT
imagineer boy said:
:hammer: :brick: :brick: :hammer: :brick: The apocalypse is comming!
since luke cant speak for himself....... i guess ill predict what his reaction would be......"DUDE..... its gonna be totally RADICAL"

*plays air guitar eractically*

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom