Dates for Osborne Family Lights?

HouCuseChickie

What exactly is th Osborne lights?

The lights dance to a number of songs over the course of each night and remain lit in between dances, but this should give you a good idea...

It's absolutely incredible in person. This was also just taken from one vantage point...this following one is another nice example from a different point (actually several)...

Upvote 0

Andrea Garcia

The lights dance to a number of songs over the course of each night and remain lit in between dances, but this should give you a good idea...

It's absolutely incredible in person. This was also just taken from one vantage point...this following one is another nice example from a different point (actually several)...

Where is it located exactly? I know it's in Hollywood studios but where?

Upvote 0

HouCuseChickie

I also have an other question about Disney World during Christmas time. I'm going during the week of the 16-21 in Decemeber and was wondering if certain days such as Friday or Tuesday are more crowded? Does it matter if its a Friday?

Friday would likely be more crowded than Monday; however, the parks gradually get more crowded the closer you get to Christmas. You might want to sign up for Touring Plans or check out the free crowd calendars over on Easy WDW to see what they're projecting and which parks they'd recommend each day.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom