DAS pre-scheduling for Spring Break

correcaminos

For those who saw one of the earlier threads about DAS for myself, you will know I had a horrible experience. To the point where I almost gave up trying to do the pre-scheduling. It took me from 10am until just after 6pm to do it.

We have a trip planned for what coincides with central Florida's Spring break, and due to some changes in where some family lives, our trip is short but should still be fun. I decided to give the DAS pre-scheduling a second try. It was much easier this time. I was on at 7:08am and finished 2 hours later on the dot. I was having some issues with disconnecting from chat and getting this error

Screenshot 2022-02-15 084733.jpg

I would simply go to another browser and log in again. It didn't lose my place or what was going on with chat. It was a much more "pleasant" experience to be honest and this time the cast members actually knew what they were doing. The nice option is that you can sign up for DAS and get approved but come back later and click on a separate link to chat to schedule your rides.

So while it took 2 hours to do in total, I would say that's a vast improvement over the 8+ I dealt with in October.

Gillyanne

My mother wanted to try it b/c she's had issues fainting in line at other parks (spoiler alert, they didn't grant it, gave the wheelchair excuse, TBF we couldn't tell them WHY she faints, but that's b/c we don't know, and the Dr can't figure it out either).

ANYWAY when we tried to do it, I wanted to just "test" what it would be like, see what the waiting screen was etc. So I went through the motions one day after I got off work (after 5pm ET) It went through so fast, I almost didn't even realize it was happening. We weren't really ready, expecting to wait (and that's just what I wanted to see) but did it anyway. I feel like we were on and off with 30 minutes at the time.

Upvote 0

correcaminos

Original Poster
My mother wanted to try it b/c she's had issues fainting in line at other parks (spoiler alert, they didn't grant it, gave the wheelchair excuse, TBF we couldn't tell them WHY she faints, but that's b/c we don't know, and the Dr can't figure it out either).

ANYWAY when we tried to do it, I wanted to just "test" what it would be like, see what the waiting screen was etc. So I went through the motions one day after I got off work (after 5pm ET) It went through so fast, I almost didn't even realize it was happening. We weren't really ready, expecting to wait (and that's just what I wanted to see) but did it anyway. I feel like we were on and off with 30 minutes at the time.
Good to hear it wasn't too long for you. I am sorry your mom is dealing with this though. I hope they can figure it out soon.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom