Dark Ride Ideas

duncan21

Original Poster
I know that there has been many posts about a nightmare before christmas dark ride coming sometime but has anybody heard any rumors or would even like to see A Legend of Sleepy Hollow Dark Ride? I think it could be incredible but i realize that it might be frightening to little children. Still it would be really cool if the villain park came to be and there could be a bald mountain dark ride, a NBC ride, a sleepy hollow ride etc....

Also would any of you guys like to see an folk tales type dark ride that shows Paul Bunyan, Pecos Bill, Peter and the Wolf, Mickey and the Beanstalk, Casey at the Bat etc...

I just think they need more dark rides and would love to see more classic disney in the parks instead of tbe newer watered-down movies that Disney is forcing us to call "classics." I realize im in the minority here but what is everybody's thoughts?

raven

Eh, sounds like a cool idea but I highly doubt they would theme it that way. They theame on current movies or very popular Disney films that they can market easily and are recognized by all aged guests.

I am a HUGE dark ride fan so I'd love to see more in the parks as well. But I also know their way of thinking.

VacationPlanner

But wouldnt it be really cool if instead of the "Villians" Park we hear so much about each and every year that Disney decided to create a park for the years that have already passed us by...

This way they could incorporate all the movies of the past (and possibly some old attractions....cough cough horizons...cough cough cranium command) into some of those dark rides and/or shows

Oh well...there was my bright and shining moment for the day...what a great park that would be

raven

But wouldnt it be really cool if instead of the "Villians" Park we hear so much about each and every year that Disney decided to create a park for the years that have already passed us by...

This way they could incorporate all the movies of the past (and possibly some old attractions....cough cough horizons...cough cough cranium command) into some of those dark rides and/or shows

Oh well...there was my bright and shining moment for the day...what a great park that would be

I always thought they shouldn't limit themselves to a Villians theme but rather make it a "land" or a section of a park. Not an existing park but a whole new park. What I'd really love to see is a Disney park that is geared for young adults that is only open from dusk 'til dawn. An All-Night park if you will. They could skip trying to redo Pleasure Island and incorporate it into a separate theme park.

Disneykidder

Making a villian section would be cool, but may be scary for children. I don't think it should be an after hours place for yound adults, considering many parents wouldn't go for their tewwn being out all night, Disney property or not.

Maybe putting the villian theme near Fantasmic and the villian shops over there would be cool.

primetime52

I know that there has been many posts about a nightmare before christmas dark ride coming sometime but has anybody heard any rumors or would even like to see A Legend of Sleepy Hollow Dark Ride? I think it could be incredible but i realize that it might be frightening to little children. Still it would be really cool if the villain park came to be and there could be a bald mountain dark ride, a NBC ride, a sleepy hollow ride etc....

If they really wanted to scare little children they would make a Brokeback Mountain dark ride :ROFLOL:.

Doombuggy13

Also would any of you guys like to see an folk tales type dark ride that shows Paul Bunyan, Pecos Bill, Peter and the Wolf, Mickey and the Beanstalk, Casey at the Bat etc...

I just think they need more dark rides and would love to see more classic disney in the parks instead of tbe newer watered-down movies that Disney is forcing us to call "classics." I realize im in the minority here but what is everybody's thoughts?

This would be great if they based it on the Tim Burton's Sleepy Hollow. Think about it, Disney can do ultra realistic Johnny Depp AA's. Throw Christopher Lee and Christopher Walken AA's in there as well and it would be awesome!! Yeah, I know, it would be too scary for the little ones but....I can still dream of such an attraction.

DisneyMemories

If they ever did a dark ride theme park i'd hope they would do a large splash mountian type dark ride. No lights as you enter (kind of a haunted river type feel) while inside it goes through different levels and splash downs with various dark moments from different disney movies of the past, such as Sleepy Hollow, with AA's on the headless Horseman, or the prince fighting the dragon from snow white, and other movies,plus the dark music from fantasia playing around you or sound clips from those moments in the movies, a screen with a clip and sound of the nautlius from the movie 20,000 leauges under the sea heading right for your boat. Just different ideas for different areas and a larger splash down at the end.:eek::lookaroun:confused::shrug::veryconfu:hammer::lookaroun:wave:

I think what would be awsome would be a Kingdom Hearts ride or maybe even just a show but something Kingdom Hearts related would be awsome! I would also like to see the Alice in Wonderland ride that is in Disneyland to come to the Magic Kingdom, that would be awsome!

sublimesting

I've started other threads on this topic, I've said it before and I'll say it again:

They need a darkride in Toontown with classic characters and scenes such as the Brave Little Tailor, The sorceror's apprentice, Mickey's trailer, Mickey and the Beanstalk, The Beagle Boys robbing Uncle Scrooge's vault etc.

:veryconfuIt absolutley baffles me that there are no rides at all in all of Disney that feature the Fab 5 except Philharmagic if I am not mistaken!:shrug:

They also need a proper ALice on Wonderland darkride and Pinocchio darkride as DL has.

MnWildFan06

What about a dark themed Pirates of the Caribbean ride or a dark themed fantasmic where the villains win.I would also love to see a ride themed on Chernabog!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom