Dark PerGron’s Manor of Mysteries [Game Thread] {Finished}

Pi on my Cake

In the Parks
Yes
Join myself and @Pi on my Cake for an exclusive inside look at the making of Manor of Mysteries on Wednesday February 28th at 8PM EST
Jon Stewart Popcorn GIF

cdunlap

Now that we’ve closed the Manor’s chapter on the forum, I think it’s only appropriate that I announce my future plans! I’m going to be working on three projects over the next few months. The first is Disney’s Ancient Wonders, a sort of “lost city” themed 5th Gate based on lost cities, both real and imagined, from different cultures. The second is I Viaggi Di Marco Polo, a walkthrough for EPCOT’s Italy pavilion based on the travels of Marco Polo. The third and final one is my take on WESTCOT, which I already started this past Summer but will be elaborating on this year. Expect I Viaggi Di Marco Polo to be completed first, followed by WESTCOT, before finishing off with Disney’s Ancient Wonders.

Pi on my Cake

In the Parks
Yes

Pi on my Cake

In the Parks
Yes
It was enjoyable to watch after-the-fact. I should have gotten it into my calendar when it was first announced, although I wold have only been able to watch the last 10-15 minutes of it. But yes, I effectively not seen Trolls before the finale.
An impressive amount of effort and dedication. You definitely earned your spot in the top 3 with that kind of passion for Imagineering

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom