~Dancin'~

intenseblue98

Original Poster
Six years in the making ~

Our deposit on POP Century for 6/11-6/17/06 posted today.:sohappy: I've been planning a return trip since we got back from our 11/20-11/27/99 trip. Finally, it's becoming a reality.

CAPTAIN HOOK

With 9 years of planning you've got no excuse for not enjoying yourselves - just think of all the new attractions you'll have to sample

jcat2312

intenseblue98 said:
Nine years in the making ~

Our deposit on POP Century for 6/11-6/17/06 posted today.:sohappy: I've been planning a return trip since we got back from our 11/20-11/27/99 trip. Finally, it's becoming a reality.

Good for you! Have fun planning!

intenseblue98

Original Poster
CAPTAIN HOOK said:
With 9 years of planning you've got no excuse for not enjoying yourselves - just think of all the new attractions you'll have to sample

:D

Only thing is, I can't do math, apparently. It's been 6 years, not 9. There's still plenty of new attractions to see and I've been online watching it all come to fruition since the Millennium Celebration.

Uponastar

I'm so happy for you! You obviously worked hard for this trip and put much planning into it! I hope you enjoy every minute of it! You earned it!

octoberbarry

Take it from one who just went for the first time in 20 years, there's nothing so sweet as the return after being away a long time. Get PSYCHED! As if anyone really has to tell you to do that...

HunnyPot

Yay for you! That's so exciting! I hope you have a great trip. There are so many new things to do, you'll have so much to explore! Happy Planning! :wave:

Brent

Have a Magical trip!!! After waiting 6 yrs. have the time of your life & splurg on lots of Disney Merch. Just Think of it this way some of may be going before you (dec,jan.) BUT YOU can be SURE Everest WILL BE OPEN BY THEN!!!!!

imamouse

I hope you have a very magical trip after having been away from WDW for so long. Pop Centruy is a great resort with loads of themeing and surprises, like the cast doing the hustle (well, it's really the Bus Stop, but I'm dating myself either way) every afternoon in the food court.

As for new attractions - you're in for a treat! There are so many great new attractions to experience; Mission Space, Turtle Talk with Crush and Soarin' to name a few. And, of course, Expedition Everest will be open during your trip!

Have FUN and post a trip report afterwards. Enjoy!
:wave:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom