Damage Control PR Spin for Star Wars Begins

Disney Irish

Premium Member
A secondary attraction that's still the focal point of the land.
Not really, if the primary attraction is an E+ Ticket and the secondary attraction is D Ticket, then its the primary attraction that is the focal point of the land. Right now its the secondary attraction that is the focal point because its the only attraction.

TROR

Not really, if the primary attraction is an E+ Ticket and the secondary attraction is D Ticket, then its the primary attraction that is the focal point of the land. Right now its the secondary attraction that is the focal point because its the only attraction.
I'm talking about the land from a design point. The Falcon itself and the architecture of the exterior are the most prominent aspects of the entire land located right in the village portion of Galaxy's Edge. From a theme park design, it's the primary weenie of the land. ROTR, even once it's opened, is still off the path where there's very little else going on and little to draw in riders. Compare the entrances between ROTR and the Falcon, it's clear which one is grander and a bigger focal point.

Disney Irish

Premium Member
I'm talking about the land from a design point. The Falcon itself and the architecture of the exterior are the most prominent aspects of the entire land located right in the village portion of Galaxy's Edge. From a theme park design, it's the primary weenie of the land. ROTR, even once it's opened, is still off the path where there's very little else going on and little to draw in riders. Compare the entrances between ROTR and the Falcon, it's clear which one is grander and a bigger focal point.

That might be true, but I'm not talking about the Falcon model itself. I'm talking about the attractions. Its clear they want ROTR to be the grander attraction, and thus the focal point of the guests.

jaxonp

Which 1-2 hit combo will win in the end. Pandora has been able to draw crowds with a garbage 2nd ride. Is SR better than NRJ?

FOP and NRJ or RotR and SR

Disney Irish

Premium Member
Sure, but I'm talking about the land. If that's their intention, the land they designed contradicts it.
Well it be clear your original post talked about ROTR and Falcon, which are both attractions. So if you were talking about land design you should have made that more clear in your post.

Disney Irish

Premium Member
I clearly said it’s the focal point of the land...

No, your original post was this:

How is ROTR opening supposed to fix the Falcon? If anything it'll just make the flaws more apparent.

You changed conversation mid-stream to talk about land design.

Anyways. You've made it very well known your issues with their design choices for the land. So no real reason to go down that rabbit hole again.

My point is that ROTR whether the designed visual "weenie" of the land or not is the primary attraction. Thus putting MF:SM into the secondary attraction position where it belongs.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom