DAK and Epcot 2/6/05

HennieBogan1966

Account Suspended
Looks like things are taking shape. Thank You for the GREAT pics Speck. Looking very forward to our Magical Gathering planned for Dec. this year.

Brian

MicBat

WOW! It seems as though every time new pictures are posted, they've gotten a good amount done. That's saying a lot looking at all of the "EE Picture" threads we have on here. Thanks for sharing!!

speck76

Original Poster
Notes for the day:

The Disney Interactive area that has the Disney video games inside Innoventions West is closed, and behind walls.

France is getting more TLC, which is nice.....as is a part of China.....both need it.

The wall by The Land is getting bigger.

Testtrack321

The land looks more rustic now, mabey it's just the new tress they installed. Anyway, anyone want to guess on those giant green things?

Slipknot

Speck, while you were in front of EE, did you hear any noise from inside? When I was there on the 4th I heard a lot of work being done in there. And did you notice the letters on each level?

speck76

Original Poster
Static-X said:
Speck, while you were in front of EE, did you hear any noise from inside? When I was there on the 4th I heard a lot of work being done in there. And did you notice the letters on each level?

I noticed the letters......I think it goes up to W at the top

There was not any work going on today inside or outside that I had noticed.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom