Daisy Duck at Animal Kingdom

drew81

Original Poster
For any character fans, I saw recent pictures of Daisy Duck at Animal Kingdom in her Safari outfit. She looks so cute! I assume this will be the outfit she wears at the new Donald's Safari Breakfast. I think she was out in the Oasis.

Figment82

I saw her at the entrance a few days ago. She had quite a line, so it looks like her appearance will be very popular.

WDWFigment

Can't wait to see them, and hear about the meal.

I don't mean to start major thread drift, (it's character related, at least), but I saw this picture on your character page, and wondered about it:

Liverlips.jpg

Do the Country Bears dress up for Christmas M&Gs? I know they're rare, but I would love to see one (or more) out decked in Christmas attire during my trip. It would partially make up for not getting to see CBC!

joanna71985

I don't mean to start major thread drift, (it's character related, at least), but I saw this picture on your character page, and wondered about it:

Liverlips.jpg

Do the Country Bears dress up for Christmas M&Gs? I know they're rare, but I would love to see one (or more) out decked in Christmas attire during my trip. It would partially make up for not getting to see CBC!

Yes, last mvmcp all 4 Country Bears were out for the parties.

PhilharMagician

Liverlips.jpg

The Country Bears are almost always out in front of the Country Bears Show theater. During the MVMCP you tyically see them in there holiday best.

joanna71985

The Country Bears are almost always out in front of the Country Bears Show theater. During the MVMCP you tyically see them in there holiday best.

They aren't out during the regular park hours, just during mvmcp. And during mvmcp they wander around, they aren't in just one spot.

And during mvmcp they are just in hats and scarves.

Figment82

My dad's favorite moment of the MVMCP last year was the Country Bears. He got to watch the parade next to them and absolutely loved the way they were acting. We got our photo with one of them, Big Al I think it was (I'd have to go search for the photo). I just hope they are out again this year, or my father will be devastated!

joanna71985

My dad's favorite moment of the MVMCP last year was the Country Bears. He got to watch the parade next to them and absolutely loved the way they were acting. We got our photo with one of them, Big Al I think it was (I'd have to go search for the photo). I just hope they are out again this year, or my father will be devastated!

Oh yes, that was probably our favorite part of the evening- watching the parades. It was so much fun (ok, maybe tied for favorite. We also went to all the shows for the Notorious Banjo Brothers and Bob. They are great!).

Elphaba

I saw her at the entrance a few days ago. She had quite a line, so it looks like her appearance will be very popular.

Donald and Daisy are my favories so I'm so glad that Daisy is showing up more and more in the parks, it took me many many trips before I finally got a pic taken with her and everytime she was in a parade I was on the wrong side of the street to get a decent pic. Yay Daisy!!!!

pinkkitty1220

I saw the country Bears doing the hookie pookie last sunday in the magic kindgom in the middle of frontierland and it was during regular hours it was cool everyone got to join in :)

WDWFigment

They aren't out during the regular park hours, just during mvmcp. And during mvmcp they wander around, they aren't in just one spot.

And during mvmcp they are just in hats and scarves.

Oh, that is so exciting! I will definitely be looking for them on Friday night!!!

drew81

Original Poster
I guess we'll know what characters will be appearing at MVMCP starting tomorrow night. Last year the bears were a lot of fun. They played Duck Duck Goose and other games as we all waited for the parade to start.

Maybe Daisy will appear with Donald this year at his tree farm???

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom