Daily housekeeping returns to all Deluxe Resorts beginning January 15, 2023

DCBaker

Premium Member
Original Poster
"As Walt Disney World continues to adapt to meet the needs of Guests, the decision was made to reinstate full housekeeping service at ALL Deluxe Walt Disney World Resort hotels beginning January 15, 2023 (note that select Deluxe hotels already reinstated this service, including Disney's Animal Kingdom Lodge - Jambo House).

Here's the updated housekeeping scheduled that will be in place starting January 15, 2023:
  • DELUXE Resorts will receive DAILY full housekeeping service.
  • MODERATE & VALUE Resorts will receive EVERY OTHER DAY full housekeeping service.
  • Disney Vacation Club Members staying at a DVC Resort will continue to receive housekeeping service based on their length of stay. Disney Vacation Club Members and their Guests may purchase additional housekeeping service by visiting the front desk or contacting housekeeping via their in-room phone.
Full housekeeping service includes: making the bed, replacing towels and amenities, cleaning the bathroom, emptying the trash and recycling, and tidying the room by dusting, wiping counters, and vacuuming."

Indy_UK

This is fantastic news but as a DVC owner, what does based on length of stay mean? I’m guessing it stays as it is and it’s daily trash and towel and then clean every 4 days.

The lack of daily cleaning is probably my biggest gripe. Those paying DVC and deluxe prices should get it daily

Lilofan

This is fantastic news but as a DVC owner, what does based on length of stay mean? I’m guessing it stays as it is and it’s daily trash and towel and then clean every 4 days.

The lack of daily cleaning is probably my biggest gripe. Those paying DVC and deluxe prices should get it daily
DVC members have other benefits , such as discounts to some Disney dining locations, free laundry and pool hopping I believe.

King Racoon 77

Thank you sir. You were an inspiration.
Premium Member
Anticipation Popcorn GIF

nickys

Premium Member

If you pay cash for a DVC room you get it daily.

Otherwise it’s as detailed on the member site.

For stays of less than 8 days, it’s trash and towel service on day 4
For stays of 8 days or more, it’s full service on day 4 and trash and towel on day 8, repeated every 4 days.

nickys

Premium Member
DVC members have other benefits , such as discounts to some Disney dining locations, free laundry and pool hopping I believe.
Pool hopping hasn’t come back.
But you’re correct in that DVC is a timeshare and booking it on points is not the same as booking a hotel room or booking a DVC room for cash.

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
Even though we didn't mind the every other day housekeeping we received when staying at YC, it will be very nice to come back to a bed that's made. It's a simple thing that we enjoy having done when we are on vacation--that, and having our trash removed daily!!
In a bout six months you’ll be able to get a cheap dvc resale and dump the ridiculous rack rates…but no daily housekeeping though 😐

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom