D23 Question for MEMBERS ONLY

E-Ride Night

Original Poster
Hi there,

I signed up for the D23 club today (!) and I'm curious if there is a page that is only for D23 members. I logged in in the 23 boutique section but all that does is log me into the Disney shopping.com portion of the boutique. Is that all it is when you log into the D23 website or is there a section of the D23 website that only members can see?

Thanks!!!!

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
Hi there,

I signed up for the D23 club today (!) and I'm curious if there is a page that is only for D23 members. I logged in in the 23 boutique section but all that does is log me into the Disney shopping.com portion of the boutique. Is that all it is when you log into the D23 website or is there a section of the D23 website that only members can see?

Thanks!!!!
At present, the only web-based 'exclusive' for members is purchasing from the boutique. Anyone, member or not can view all of the web pages.

brkgnews

Sad to say, that is the fact. But more will be coming soon, I would imagine.
From what I'm hearing from those "in-the-know," a vast majority of the "members-only" elements of the club are coming in the near future.

It would seem from an outsider's perspective that they're making a lot of stuff non-exclusive at the moment to give a free preview, of sorts, of what the club will be about... then once everyone has had a chance to get an idea of what it is, the exclusive stuff would start.

Matpez

From what I'm hearing from those "in-the-know," a vast majority of the "members-only" elements of the club are coming in the near future.

It would seem from an outsider's perspective that they're making a lot of stuff non-exclusive at the moment to give a free preview, of sorts, of what the club will be about... then once everyone has had a chance to get an idea of what it is, the exclusive stuff would start.

I hope so! (seriously, don't take that as anything else any of you... I really do)
:wave:
(and just note the "members only" thing on this thread... gee, didn't see that stuff coming... :lookaroun)

D23

That makes alot more sense, to get people interested in it. I know I will be waiting for more of those exclusives as time goes on.

Thanks for the info.

EpcotServo

So looking at stuff on an online shop that you can't afford? I guess that's a pretty accurate preview.

:lol:

(Sorry, sorry, couldn't resist. )

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
So looking at stuff on an online shop that you can't afford? I guess that's a pretty accurate preview.

(Sorry, sorry, couldn't resist. )
Sorry backatcha, there's nothing there I can't afford. :shrug:

There's stuff I would or wouldn't buy, but nothing I couldn't.

EpcotServo

Oh, el oh el. :rolleyes:

Loveyameanit, Travis. :D

You know what really got me laughing was "THE MEMBERS ONLY" part of the thread title, it reminded me of everytime Stephen Colbert starts the "Colbert Platinum" segment of the show. "If you aren't rich enough for Colbert Platinum, go ahead and see what's on the Spike Channel for the next few minutes..."

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
All - (especially Moderator)

Thread title: "D23 Question for MEMBERS ONLY " - clearly reserved for members of D23... another web site. I would suggest that this discussion belongs on the D23 Website - not the wdwmagic website.

That's funny!

Oh wait...

You're serious! :rolleyes:

jmvd20

I wonder when the "members only" express entry lanes at the parks and reserved fast passes will start to come about.

Now that would be a perk to "sign me up"!!!

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
Yes, MontyMon ... I AM serious.

We have no discussions of the Stock Market, Congress, etc - because those are off topic. Other Web Sites deal with them.

D23 has it's own Web Site, FOR MEMBERS. Therefore, this thread belongs there.
Well, for starters, the D23 site is for and available to anyone, the only "members only" aspect is you have to be a member to purchase merchandise.

Secondly, WDWMagic is a large group of forums for discussing all things Disney, D23 being a Disney thing, this is a perfectly suitable place for this thread and all the others about D23.

Thirdly, there are no forums on the D23 site [personally I'm glad there aren't] so there would be nowhere there to post this thread.

And last but certainly not least, although you mentioned the moderators in your post, that is not how you get their attention on issues relating to threads or posts you don't like. The report post button looks like this:
report.gif
Use it and your note gets emailed to all the various mods and if they agree with you, they will take appropriate action. Which in this instance would likely be to ignore you.

Have a nice day! :wave:

Kamikaze

I hope so! (seriously, don't take that as anything else any of you... I really do)
(and just note the "members only" thing on this thread... gee, didn't see that stuff coming... :lookaroun)

How could a non-member correctly answer the question? Second hand? He wanted a first-hand answer.

Yes, MontyMon ... I AM serious.

We have no discussions of the Stock Market, Congress, etc - because those are off topic. Other Web Sites deal with them.

D23 has it's own Web Site, FOR MEMBERS. Therefore, this thread belongs there.

There are no forums on the D23 site. And there will most likely not be in the future. If you were so offended by the title, why did you click it? Disney twenty-three, whether you and the other math majors like it or not, is part of TWDC and WDW. All things Disney. Its Disney twenty-three. If it were Jetblue's frequent flier program he made a thread about, I'd agree with you. But it is Disney's program, and this is a Disney site.
Would you go on a Mac site and complain that someone made a thread about a certain iPhone app? Of course not. This is the same thing.
Now, the thread is probably better suited for the WDC General forum, instead of WDW Parks, but it certainly has a place on the site.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom