D23 Move-In & Setup

RSoxNo1

Can I suggest that we have two stickied threads for this upcoming weekend? A "D23: News Only" thread, and then a "D23: Discussion" thread?

EpcotServo

Can I suggest that we have two stickied threads for this upcoming weekend? A "D23: News Only" thread, and then a "D23: Discussion" thread?

Well D23 doesn't have anything to do with WDW General Discussion or News & Rumors, soooo...

Good idea. There will be a billion threads for it.

:hammer: :lol:

EPCOT Explorer

Well D23 doesn't have anything to do with WDW General Discussion or News & Rumors, soooo...

Good idea. There will be a billion threads for it.

:hammer: :lol:
Seriously! :lol:

I am NOT looking forward to the Expo days. This website will be hell (but fun hell) to get around. :lol:

Those threads will be HUGE!!!:lol::sohappy::fork::ROFLOL:

JWG

Only if all other threads get deleted. The Marvel announcement generated 4 threads by itself.

Though, I guess the only announcement for WDW is Star Tours and that thread is already started.... so.....

TP2000

I wonder if I could just walk in there on the 8th or 9th looking like I know what I am doing and poke around? :confused:

So, I have officially chickened out on that idea. I was running an errand near Anaheim Stadium this afternoon and drove by the Convention Center just for kicks, and a long line of Disney trucks were pulling in to the convention center and somehow it hit me how big a deal this D23 Expo is.

With the pictures already leaking out on Twitter, I would hate to get caught poking around and be banned from attending the Expo on Friday. My interest level in D23 Expo has gone from "mildly interested" to "very excited" in the last 24 hours, and I look forward to seeing this huge event for myself later this week. So I won't be sneaking into the convention center to try and see something.

Besides, from the Twitter pictures it looks like the Parks & Resorts exhibit is inside a separate walled pavilion within the exhibit hall, so it would be hard to get to anyway. :D

I'll just wait until Friday and go in with a legit ticket.

Festivus

Original Poster
Thanks for looking into it either way. Can't wait until all the news starts rolling in. I wish I could go!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom