D23 Membership-Please Help!

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
I got a D23 gift membership and it says to register at guest.services@disneystore.com This is an email address. So do I have to write an email? Im extremely confused! Please help me!<!-- google_ad_section_end -->
I looked around and couldn't find anything that looks like a registration site. Unless you go to Disney.com/d23 and buy a membership on-line using the gift card to pay? :shrug:

WDW Vacationer

Original Poster
I'm going to have to contact Disney Shopping.

I got the little folder with the card inside,and it had my name, address and who it was from along with that address.

Are you a member,Monty? Did you have to do anything like this?

Thanks Monty!

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
I'm going to have to contact Disney Shopping.

I got the little folder with the card inside,and it had my name, address and who it was from along with that address.

Are you a member,Monty? Did you have to do anything like this?

Thanks Monty!
I didn't get it as a gift. I signed up on-line and paid for it with a credit card. I suspect the gift card has a number on it that you enter on-line while buying, there's a "Redeem Gift Card" box in the payment area. If the number on the card doesn't work there, then you're probably better off calling.

In the purchase process, they get all the info they need for your membership.

WDW Vacationer

Original Poster
I called and they said to send an email asking how to activate a membership,and they should ask for the number on the D23 card.

TShark469

I am having the same problem. I received a gift membership for Christmas and it said to send an e-mail to Guest Services to activate the membership. I have now sent two e-mails and have not received any replies, not even an automated "we have received your message." If anyone has any luck activating their gift membership, please share your secret to success!

WDW Vacationer

Original Poster
I had to send my account name for DisneyStore,the name on the D23 card,the# and an email address associated with the membership telling them to activate it.

TShark469

I did that in both of the e-mails that I have sent. Maybe I am just being impatient but I want to make sure that I get in as a Charter Year member. How long did it take for you to get a response?

WDW Vacationer

Original Poster
I did that in both of the e-mails that I have sent. Maybe I am just being impatient but I want to make sure that I get in as a Charter Year member. How long did it take for you to get a response?

I did not recieve response for that email.

I think we are already in as Charter Members. The card says "Member Since 2009" and it says the gift,certificate and magazine are coming in a week or two.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom