News D23 Expo 2017

JustInTime

I want them to announce Ellen and the GMR are staying and Epcot additions will be non IP based... not going to happen!
Thankfully. Ellen needs to go. Terribly bad. I don't agree with the replacement, but it's an embarrassment. Closing it would be better.

Jeff456

Thankfully. Ellen needs to go. Terribly bad. I don't agree with the replacement, but it's an embarrassment. Closing it would be better.
Sure the film might need an update but the think the pavilion is great... I am not sure how closing it could possibly be better, even if you don't like it you can sleep for 45 minutes in the AC! I still like Ellen as it is, appreciate I will be in the minority there.

Calm Down Rover

Sure the film might need an update but the think the pavilion is great... I am not sure how closing it could possibly be better, even if you don't like it you can sleep for 45 minutes in the AC! I still like Ellen as it is, appreciate I will be in the minority there.

I'm fond of the show as well, but during my last few visits I've been shocked by it's horrible condition. At this point I'm hoping it'll just be put out of it's misery, to be honest...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom