D23 Expo 2017/Disneyland Meet-up

Californian Elitist

Original Poster
Last time you could get in the the parks presentation 30 minutes before, so it would be disappointing and not worth it to me if you would have to spend your entire day in line to see it.

This is why I can't bring myself to attend the Expo anymore. When I first went in 2009, there were no wait times at all. No long lines, no huge crowds of people, and lots of space to roam around without tripping over others. I saw literally everything I wanted, without having to show up early. Come two years later in 2011 and those days were long gone. I showed up at maybe 8:30 AM and was shocked and dismayed to find the entrance line miles and miles long. The only reason I was able to skip that line is because my uncle was the head for Disney security at the time and I was able to go straight in. Couldn't get me into the panels though. I ended up leaving early and going to Disneyland. That was the last Expo I attended.

George Lucas on a Bench

I'm disturbed by the concept art for the redo of Epcot Future World. It looks as though they're trying to make it more charming, but it's supposed to be huge open areas of concrete connecting sci-fi buildings and green lawns.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom