D23 Expo 2015

PJBuckeye

In the Parks
Yes
Looking at the artwork closely, it looks like the slinky dog coaster will be pretty long. It looks as long as the initial length of the mine train before it was scaled back twice. Hopefully, they won't cut the budget on this, and we get the full length version. My gut is that the length shown in the art will mirror the final product. I am sure that they are aware of the criticism of the mine train length.

Additionally, mine train is a family coaster, and Barnstormer is a kid coaster. They clearly indicated slinky to be a family coaster. As such, that should be your expectations as far as intensity.

juan

Looking at the artwork closely, it looks like the slinky dog coaster will be pretty long. It looks as long as the initial length of the mine train before it was scaled back twice. Hopefully, they won't cut the budget on this, and we get the full length version. My gut is that the length shown in the art will mirror the final product. I am sure that they are aware of the criticism of the mine train length.

Additionally, mine train is a family coaster, and Barnstormer is a kid coaster. They clearly indicated slinky to be a family coaster. As such, that should be your expectations as far as intensity.
The Shanghai version of the mine train dictated the design and length. Ever wonder why the seats are so small? :cool:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom