D23 Epcot Forever Poster Series

trainplane3

So do we know if the Mexico and the UK posters that were put back on sale were posters that were part of the original 300, extras, or reprints? If they were extras or reprints how likely is it that earlier posters will get another release as well? This complicates my plans for Monday...
That.

trainplane3

To add to what was brought up a few days ago, Play is most certainly going up. Unless they get told to not put it as in stock, it's printed and links are up. No images have been made live yet.
Capture.JPG

Don't worry, I'll share once we get closer. I have an odd fear of bots. Even though they probably already found it because of how crap ShopDisney is as a system.

Now we just wait.

Not trying to step on your toes @flutas!

Last edited:

flutas

To add to what was brought up a few days ago, Play is most certainly going up. Unless they get told to not put it as in stock, it's printed and links are up. No images have been made live yet.
View attachment 517417
Don't worry, I'll share once we get closer. I have an odd fear of bots. Even though they probably already found it because of how crap ShopDisney is as a system.

Now we just wait.

Not trying to step on your toes @flutas!

No toes stepped on at all. In fact I’m glad to see someone else ready to go in case I forget again (currently on a long road trip to move states).

Mesa Azul

With how the last few batches have sold on eBay, I wonder if the flippers will move on to greener pastures. Last month’s posters seem to be settling into the barely worth the effort/expense to list and sell. Maybe I’m wrong, but I’ve noticed several recent posters selling at break even prices. Which is good. I want to see more Epcot fans get them at retail and not via bot markup.

trainplane3

With how the last few batches have sold on eBay, I wonder if the flippers will move on to greener pastures. Last month’s posters seem to be settling into the barely worth the effort/expense to list and sell. Maybe I’m wrong, but I’ve noticed several recent posters selling at break even prices. Which is good. I want to see more Epcot fans get them at retail and not via bot markup.
Seeing the Land settling into the $200 range is good. I think the whole Illuminations fiasco triggered the stupid inflation situation. FW pavilions definitely move faster then WS regardless.

Honestly, resellers can fetch much more consistent money off a $40 Funko then a $90 poster.

Mesa Azul

Looking at the Facebook group, they are reporting a fiasco with a Funko Pop release last night at SD where some items (I guess) released early... So... The chances of these posters having a smooth release seems slim. Luckily, this is probably the last release for a while! See you all for the play by play soon.

Acidslug

Pick one:
- Site explodes and gets sucked into a blackhole at midnight.
- The Pentium 3 running the site finally dies.
- Site can't tell the difference between 300 and 280 and shuts orders down early.
- Someone trips over the power cord.
- Because of ongoing budget "hardships", they delay paying the datacenter and so their equipment gets brought offline.
- Site oversells because what are numbers.
- The site functions like normal. In other words it just doesn't.
+ ShopDisney craps itself and doesn't even load the right ones up.
+ ShopDisney doesn't know AM vs PM

What does this month add to the list?

trainplane3

It's fun to be free (of doing this crap every month):
8eSsonK.png

Gee, it sure is dark in here (from the stupid amount of poster tubes covering my windows):
GTUpj1H.png

Welcome to the sim track (sounds of technology intensify, ShopDisney servers melting)
1l9VTz8.png

Here we goooooooo! (with another poster release that'll have us in agony for a week to see if Disney actually accepts our money or cancels our order)
KiFB7mZ.png

Last edited:

begood524

It's fun to free (of doing this crap every month):
8eSsonK.png

Gee, it sure is dark in here (from the stupid amount of poster tubes covering my windows):
GTUpj1H.png

Welcome to the sim track (sounds of technology intensify, ShopDisney servers melting)
1l9VTz8.png

Here we goooooooo! (with another poster release that'll have us in agony for a week to see if Disney actually accepts our money or cancels our order)
KiFB7mZ.png

They look amazing! Best of luck to everyone tonight!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom