D23 Epcot Forever Poster Series

redstorm63

Play is currently looking like the poster will come out. :)
I hope so. The Epcot Experience in the Odyssey building still has Play in the film (or at least it was still there as of last Friday). When they postponed or cancelled the SSE refurb and Mary Poppins, those were pulled from the film showing there.

trainplane3

Number of posters bought so far: 18
Number framed: 1
2CwfYJs.jpg

This is going to take a while.

If they’re printed I can’t see them not selling them. Good to hear!
You'd think that but there's still quite a few of a specific run still sitting around, waiting to be sold.

trainplane3

If I had to guess...the early runs that got cut short at the parks? 🤔
Surprisingly no. I'll give it more time before I give specific details. ShopDisney pulled them for no reason (maybe out of fear of overselling?). Inventory trackers might say otherwise though.

Basically: The leftovers may reappear in Epcot eventually.

redstorm63

Surprisingly no. I'll give it more time before I give specific details. ShopDisney pulled them for no reason (maybe out of fear of overselling?). Inventory trackers might say otherwise though.

My thought would be they would save them to release during the Festival of the Arts as that's when they originally released them last year.

FigmentFan82

Number of posters bought so far: 18
Number framed: 1
2CwfYJs.jpg

This is going to take a while.

You'd think that but there's still quite a few of a specific run still sitting around, waiting to be sold.
I am legit sad I didn't catch on that these were being sold on SD untill the month after the Imagination release (cries in royal purple pigment)

trainplane3

I am legit sad I didn't catch on that these were being sold on SD untill the month after the Imagination release (cries in royal purple pigment)
I knew they released at 3am EST and still missed it. I figured sleeping in till 6 would be fine since they haven't moved that fast in the past. Waking up randomly at 430am to a message saying "DUDE IT'S THE JACKPOT", mentioning how it's weird there's only three, and being told Imagination was gone within 45 minutes was a shock. After that point, I decided I'm just going to be up at release.

FigmentFan82

I knew they released at 3am EST and still missed it. I figured sleeping in till 6 would be fine since they haven't moved that fast in the past. Waking up randomly at 430am to a message saying "DUDE IT'S THE JACKPOT", mentioning how it's weird there's only three, and being told Imagination was gone within 45 minutes was a shock. After that point, I decided I'm just going to be up at release.
Here's hoping for a "rumored" variant re-issue 🤞🤞

DreamfinderGuy

Can't wait to hope for the Future World pavilions I missed out on and end up seeing pallets upon pallets of unsold Mexico Pavilion serigraphs.

Ddad4

Just when you think things can't get any stranger, shop Disney drops 2 previously "sold out" posters on a Friday before the last drop. Monday should be interesting, I wish everyone success. 👍
I hope they clean house and add a few more. Probably less work putting them back online vs sending them to Epcot if they can get the count right. I don’t need either of these two but might be interested in others. Any hope of Land or Soarin making a return appearance? Still annoyed with the cancellation from that month.

begood524

So do we know if the Mexico and the UK posters that were put back on sale were posters that were part of the original 300, extras, or reprints? If they were extras or reprints how likely is it that earlier posters will get another release as well? This complicates my plans for Monday...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom