D23 Epcot Forever Poster Series

Horizons1

I’m still waiting on mine at this point. It’s been a fiasco with UPS. I’m glad the December release is going to be the end of all this.

runnsally

I’m still waiting on mine at this point. It’s been a fiasco with UPS. I’m glad the December release is going to be the end of all this.
In general, I’ve had UPS troubles with multiple deliveries for these posters that I never do otherwise. Gotta be something about the way that the sender is providing shipping info, etc.

Horizons1

In general, I’ve had UPS troubles with multiple deliveries for these posters that I never do otherwise. Gotta be something about the way that the sender is providing shipping info, etc.
Well my situation is I have them shipped to the UPS store to make thing easier for me. UPS has just changed their policy on this, however. It used to be free, but now they want six dollars to do this. I refuse. So now I have to play tag with the delivery guy.

HourOfError

46DB85FE-B2B4-487B-9E7B-58E41457895D.jpeg
1BF4E6F2-0437-4C09-AFD5-89802AC93479.jpeg

Just hung these two! Very happy with how they came out. Two of my favorite WDW attractions/shows.

SpaceMountain77

Original Poster
My Gran Fiesta Tour poster shipped Wednesday and arrived today.

Much to my surprise, it is 198/300. Given the number of posts I had seen on this site and another, with posters having already arrived and been framed, I had anticipated being one of the last to receive my print and a near 300 number in the series.

HourOfError

Do you mind sharing what frame exactly you got and the sizing of everything? You sold me on framing my Illuminations exactly like yours. It looks so good!!
They were custom so I don’t remember the name of the frame but it’s black with a silver pinstripe on the outer edge. I also don’t know the sizing of the mats but the full frame measures at 24.5 X 33.5 in.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom