D23 Epcot Forever Poster Series

Disney Dad 3000

zakattack99

In the Parks
No
If anyone's looking for frames, Michael's has a big clearance sale right now. I got a basic 18x27 frame with mat for $35. You order online and then bring your print to the store for framing.

Link to clearance frames:

https://www.michaelscustomframing.c...lections&start=20&sz=20&fromPage=BROWSE_FRAME
I'm sorry, I'm sure that this has been answered half a dozen times here, but what size did you order? I want to get my Land poster framed and these prices are really good.

thunderclap8

I'm sorry, I'm sure that this has been answered half a dozen times here, but what size did you order? I want to get my Land poster framed and these prices are really good.
I've ordered 18x27 frames from other places with good results. The nice thing about taking it into Michael's is they'll do final measurements there and make small adjustments to the frame if needed.

If you're getting a mat, just tell the site that your art is 18x27 - they'll do the math to figure out how big the frame is with a mat.

FigmentFan82

So I just had a mild heart attack upon receiving a "canceled order" email from shop Disney. The email didn't show what the item was, so I had to go into my account and cross reference the order number to my order history...and they canceled an order for some PJs...that already shipped and are in my possession from like 1 month ago.

Go home shop Disney, you're drunk!

Last edited:

Mesa Azul

Gran Fiesta is here! Glad to have this one home, I was starting to worry. So far, it seems like we've only heard of the single cancelation of a UK poster, and we don't really know the circumstances around that. Still stinks, but at least it wasn't the same mass cancelation event we saw a month ago. Hoping everyone that is still waiting gets their posters soon. It's almost time for the next and final round!

SpaceMountain77

Original Poster
Gran Fiesta is here! Glad to have this one home, I was starting to worry. So far, it seems like we've only heard of the single cancelation of a UK poster, and we don't really know the circumstances around that. Still stinks, but at least it wasn't the same mass cancelation event we saw a month ago. Hoping everyone that is still waiting gets their posters soon. It's almost time for the next and final round!

Glad to hear that you received your poster in good order! Would you please share the number of your poster?

I have still yet to receive mine and am wondering where it might be in the numbering.

FigmentFan82

Finally got the last "shipped" email from SD, GFT was the last one they confirmed (and the one I was most looking forward to)
So now I have all 3 Nov releases confirmed shipped (I had separate orders for all of them.) I'll share #s when they arrive.

Mesa Azul

Glad to hear that you received your poster in good order! Would you please share the number of your poster?

I have still yet to receive mine and am wondering where it might be in the numbering.
Will do. It’s still in its tube until the weekend when I can get a frame for it. I’ll post the number here when I get it out and on the wall.

thunderclap8

I bought an Italy on ebay and it arrived today... in a 1.5" tube packed inside a box. I have no idea how they rolled the print up that tight, gonna be a heck of a flattening job. I got lucky and the rolled print was near one end of the tube or I'd never have gotten it out.

I bought an Italy on ebay and it arrived today... in a 1.5" tube packed inside a box. I have no idea how they rolled the print up that tight, gonna be a heck of a flattening job. I got lucky and the rolled print was near one end of the tube or I'd never have gotten it out.
Was that the Italy that sold for like $83? That seller had a few posters up, hope everyone receives them not damaged... “1.5 tube crazy

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom