D23 Epcot Forever Poster Series

trainplane3

I look forward to experiencing one of the many ways that everything can go wrong with a 12pm PST purchase.
Pick one:
- Site explodes and gets sucked into a blackhole at midnight.
- The Pentium 3 running the site finally dies.
- Site can't tell the difference between 300 and 280 and shuts orders down early.
- Someone trips over the power cord.
- Because of ongoing budget "hardships", they delay paying the datacenter and so their equipment gets brought offline.
- Site oversells because what are numbers.
- The site functions like normal. In other words it just doesn't.

Hmm.... I smell lies! I guess we all missed out they sold out and this guy is shipping mid November who knew 🤷🏽‍♂️
D7C05A6A-F9AE-41F0-8192-14A6E5E7AD02.jpeg

Captain Barbossa

Just want to say good luck to everyone. I’ll be sitting this release out, but I hope that things go a million times better than the last two releases and that everyone gets the posters that they want. Hopefully this release will be chaos free and that I won’t have to read about the latest SD screw up in the morning.

trainplane3

Pick one:
- Site explodes and gets sucked into a blackhole at midnight.
- The Pentium 3 running the site finally dies.
- Site can't tell the difference between 300 and 280 and shuts orders down early.
- Someone trips over the power cord.
- Because of ongoing budget "hardships", they delay paying the datacenter and so their equipment gets brought offline.
- Site oversells because what are numbers.
- The site functions like normal. In other words it just doesn't.
+ ShopDisney craps itself and doesn't even load the right ones up.

Mesa Azul

Well, I ain’t staying up for this debacle. I was there in 2020 for the great land fiasco.
Haha, right? I'm half expecting the rest to go up in a few hours, we celebrate, then wake up to cancelations again. This is going to be a fun 24 hours. I would like to get Gran Fiesta Tour, but I don't know if I want it that bad. I think I could safely skip this one if it's going to be a big hassle and be just fine.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom