D23 Epcot Forever Poster Series

Dr.GrantSeeker

I just got a confirmation the my Illuminations has shipped! My MC was canceled a few days ago. God this has been a headache.

Does anyone want to sell their Future World pavilions? I'm looking for anything from the July release, Living Seas, Space 220, SSE and the 21st Century Begins. I was late to the party and missed out on them. The ebay prices are outrageous! I want to hang them all in my loft/office space.

trainplane3

Hope you all get one! This might be the most limited of all the posters based on the cancellations.
Most limited? It's still a run of 300 so 300 will be shipped regardless. The older runs of 100 are even more limited.
I just got a confirmation the my Illuminations has shipped! My MC was canceled a few days ago. God this has been a headache.

Does anyone want to sell their Future World pavilions? I'm looking for anything from the July release, Living Seas, Space 220, SSE and the 21st Century Begins. I was late to the party and missed out on them. The ebay prices are outrageous! I want to hang them all in my loft/office space.
Those are going to be hard to get since they're runs of 100.

Captain Barbossa

Was about to grab an American Adventure off of eBay because there were a few that were reasonably priced, but they’re now gone. I‘m so done with these damn posters.

The_Jobu

So these originally sold for $90?

I got curious so I hopped on ebay, hard to find any for less than $200, some are going for $5000! Now that's some spicy scalping.

trainplane3

So these originally sold for $90?

I got curious so I hopped on ebay, hard to find any for less than $200, some are going for $5000! Now that's some spicy scalping.
Yep, $90.
Everyone should reference this:
poster.png

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom