D23 Epcot Forever Poster Series

TTA94

Very odd reading elsewhere as well that ones who purchased Illuminations on the dot at 3 got canceled and the ones who did it a hour later still hasn’t been canceled.

trainplane3

Now Disney is also cancelling my MC poster, also ordered at 3:05 EDT.
Yep, same here.
Just cool.
Capture.JPG

DreamfinderGuy

Supposedly shipping notices are going out. Could be that.
No, the charge didn't go through, it completely disappeared. The exact same thing happened a few days after I ordered CommuniCore and got no cancellation email and no poster. Shortly thereafter the "In Progress" order disappeared entirely. It ended up being a blessing in disguise because I got CommuniCore for cheaper than the shopDisney rate from a reseller, but it's giving me especially low hopes for trying to buy any others.

Horizons1

No, the charge didn't go through, it completely disappeared. The exact same thing happened a few days after I ordered CommuniCore and got no cancellation email and no poster. Shortly thereafter the "In Progress" order disappeared entirely. It ended up being a blessing in disguise because I got CommuniCore for cheaper than the shopDisney rate from a reseller, but it's giving me especially low hopes for trying to buy any others.
eBay?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom