D23 Epcot Forever Poster Series

Horizons1

When I received it, I was shocked I got it in the first place as a freaking gift. But the lack of a number brought that down a bit initially. I also realized this is someone that would have direct connections to this print process too. But to go through the effort of making a perfect copy without the actual source image would be a massive undertaking and expensive for a single copy. I said if it wasn't a legitimate copy then to just tell me. I wouldn't be mad at all since it looked incredible. They're a great person that would have no reason to fake it.

I think it's a random error. It was bought directly from ShopDisney, they received it, realized they had no space for it and since they knew I loved Imagination, I was sent it (in its original tube) as a thank you. There's also spares that are made in the event some get majorly damaged in shipment. Regardless, it has the same quality and the colors are spot on. That's all I want. The numbering does nothing for me since I won't be selling these. Unless I hit hard times and need some cash I suppose.

Coming soon to ebay: ONE OF A KIND IMAGINATION EPCOT D23 POSTER SERIGRAPH EXCLUSIVE NO NUMBER VERSION 1/1 FIGMENT DREAMFINDER
Starting bid: How much you got?
🤣
You know that would blow up too.

trainplane3

To me, this is odd. All of my posters, to date, have been numbered. My initial reaction to seeing this was that the numbers are meaningless. Perhaps they overprint.
They overprint to have spares on hand but not to sell. I'm convinced someone wasn't paying attention and it slipped by. I know it's real and that's all that matters to me.
Yeah I mean some person is sitting down and writing on 900-1200 of these, mistakes will happen.
Exactly.

hornett

I have been keeping track of the series over at Expresso Beans for those interested.
You can see past sales, people trading, look up art, etc. It's a great site to keep track of your collection.

trainplane3

I ordered just the Illuminations poster about 3:20am EST... order still listed as In Progress and my card was charged yesterday. But I'm not sure I have much faith that charging my card means anything.
My Illuminations was cancelled but the charge for two posters is still sitting on my card even though I'll be receiving one:
pending.JPG

And before anyone gets excited, that's the phone number for Paypal support.

vikescaper

It makes me a little mad that this happened. It shouldn’t have been possible for me to order the poster at 8:45 am if they were already sold out. I knew when I ordered the poster that it was too good to be true and sure enough, my order was cancelled. Oh well, I’ll go on.

durangojim

Ordered at 3:02 Illuminations and Millenium. Didn’t get an email but shop disney shows illuminations has been cancelled. I’m thinking they cancelled all Illuminations.
Hopefully they’ll offer it again next month or sooner.

donaldfan

Ordered at 3:02 Illuminations and Millenium. Didn’t get an email but shop disney shows illuminations has been cancelled. I’m thinking they cancelled all Illuminations.
Hopefully they’ll offer it again next month or sooner.
If that’s the case then just tell us. I will cancel MC without IllumiNations.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom