D23 Epcot Forever Poster Series

SpaceMountain77

Original Poster
So what's the distribution plan for these. I've missed out on all of them and I'm not sure how or when they're available.

Based on the past several ShopDisney releases, four posters seem to go on sale the first Monday of the month.

Although the posters are not announced in advance, the pattern has been eight Future World and then eight World Showcase. If the pattern holds, then four Future World posters should be released August 3rd.

flutas

Based on the past several ShopDisney releases, four posters seem to go on sale the first Monday of the month.

Although the posters are not announced in advance, the pattern has been eight Future World and then eight World Showcase. If the pattern holds, then four Future World posters should be released August 3rd.

Italy
Norway
The American Adventure
Morocco

flutas

Are these expected to be the next four released?

My crystal ball says...maybe? I would say like 99% yes.

aa.jpg
moracco.jpg
norway.jpg
italy.jpg

Last edited:
Yes I did. ;)

I also believe they've moved to the posters all being LE 200 rather than some 100 or 200.
Question about this, why these? They seem to be going in a 2 month rotation of 8 Future World to 8 World Showcase. By this way, we should have one more month of Future World poster releases as May and June were World Showcase poster releases.

flutas

Question about this, why these? They seem to be going in a 2 month rotation of 8 Future World to 8 World Showcase. By this way, we should have one more month of Future World poster releases as May and June were World Showcase poster releases.

So, being fully honest, I can't say why they are releasing these. I just have on good faith that these are what's coming out.

I can offer up guesses, such as maybe a manufacturing issue relating to the artwork, but have no idea on specifics.

So, being fully honest, I can't say why they are releasing these. I just have on good faith that these are what's coming out.

I can offer up guesses, such as maybe a manufacturing issue relating to the artwork, but have no idea on specifics.
No worries, I was just genuinely curious why they would break the mold for this wave.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom