D23 Epcot Forever Poster Series

RSoxNo1

I can't speak to the quality, but there are a handful of people reproducing these elsewhere online if you missed it. They aren't limited edition by any means but if you don't care about that, it's a cheaper option.

999th Happy Haunt

282B8206-6579-4E58-B464-61D97EDBE11E.jpeg
Figured this would be the best thread to ask in, does anyone know if these pins are still in stock in the park? Planning on going towards the end of the month and the Spaceship Earth one is calling me.

RSoxNo1

View attachment 489497Figured this would be the best thread to ask in, does anyone know if these pins are still in stock in the park? Planning on going towards the end of the month and the Spaceship Earth one is calling me.
These appear to be an inverse of the set that was a limited edition set at the 2019 D23 Expo. For a little self indulgence, I just got my set back from the framer.

pins.jpg

trainplane3

Holy crap what a gift!!
It seriously is! Earlier today someone goes, "hey, you got a Epcot tube" and I respond with a confused "but they literally just shipped this round of posters, it can't be here yet". When I saw the tube and Imagination on it, I couldn't believe it. Had to open it to confirm it just because of how out of the blue it was. The person that shipped it to me deserves a ton of thanks.

Horizons '83

In the Parks
No
It seriously is! Earlier today someone goes, "hey, you got a Epcot tube" and I respond with a confused "but they literally just shipped this round of posters, it can't be here yet". When I saw the tube and Imagination on it, I couldn't believe it. Had to open it to confirm it just because of how out of the blue it was. The person that shipped it to me deserves a ton of thanks.
What an awesome human being!

flutas

I got my AA poster today...completely crushed inside the tube.

IMG_20200808_154314.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom