D23 Epcot Forever Poster Series

Mesa Azul

Awesome. Ratatouille was one of my favs of the series. So great to see it get the deluxe treatment. Might have to snag one of these even though I have the original.

SpaceMountain77

Original Poster
If you are at Epcot and looking for the original Harmonious poster, 5 remain at the Art of Disney, which is located in the American Adventure pavilion.
4E123063-B37D-4DD9-82AD-404439A26653.jpeg

DreamfinderGuy

If you are at Epcot and looking for the original Harmonious poster, 5 remain at the Art of Disney, which is located in the American Adventure pavilion.
View attachment 573667
It’s funny, I had no desire to pick this up when it originally released, but I’m kind of tempted to now because it would be a nice pair with my IllumiNations. Do you know if it’s eligible for an AP discount?

SpaceMountain77

Original Poster
It’s funny, I had no desire to pick this up when it originally released, but I’m kind of tempted to now because it would be a nice pair with my IllumiNations. Do you know if it’s eligible for an AP discount?

Yes, we used an annual pass and received a discount.

That's one. Was waiting for it. Only 5 left though? I wonder how long they've been there for.

I suspect they appeared sometime today. We had lunch at the Regal Eagle and visited the Art of Disney afterwards. It was around 1pm and the poster was not on display when we were at the register looking at the sequoia carved sculptures. We returned around 9:30pm, to buy a 22 Funko Pop! vinyl, and the poster was out on display.

Last year, for this release, I was one of the people who purchased Illuminations at 3:00am EST and had my order cancelled. When the cast member said she had 5 left, I bought it because it seemed like a unique find. Plus, it was a small consolation for last year’s Illuminations loss.

trainplane3

I suspect they appeared sometime today. We had lunch at the Regal Eagle and visited the Art of Disney afterwards. It was around 1pm and the poster was not on display when we were at the register looking at the sequoia carved sculptures. We returned around 9:30pm, to buy a 22 Funko Pop! vinyl, and the poster was out on display.

Last year, for this release, I was one of the people who purchased Illuminations at 3:00am EST and had my order cancelled. When the cast member said she had 5 left, I bought it because it seemed like a unique find. Plus, it was a small consolation for last year’s Illuminations loss.
I got mine when they were d23 "exclusive" last year. I was thinking this would happen closer or on Harmonious's debut.

redstorm63

As of last night they still had at least one for sale as it was still up at the register at the Art of Disney.

trainplane3

As of last night they still had at least one for sale as it was still up at the register at the Art of Disney.
I'm still surprised they put those out so early. I really thought they'd wait until at least September so they'd actually sell since by then the marketing/hype machine for the new show will (should) be in full swing.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom