D23 Epcot Forever Poster Series

projectgamma

Has anyone's seas or land from last month shipped yet, I just have a charge for one of them at the moment.
If it makes you feel better. Both of mine has not shipped yet but has been pending on my CC since Monday. I imagine them to start shipping any day now but since this is their first time doing two serigraphs, I can understand some sort of delay till they work out the kinks.

trainplane3

msr290567LARGE.jpg

Surferboy567

It was expensive...but not as bad as it would of been. So in one shot, I bought all the World Discovery lithos I wanted in one shot.

I even picked up a print I was back and forth on, that being Wonders of Life. With this purchase, this brings my total of posters to 6. In the end, I should have every future world pavilion represented in some way.

This time around I bought:

Mission Space Litho

Test Track Litho

Wonders of Life Litho

Guardians of the Galaxy Cosmic Rewind Litho

It worth noting that at the time of writing this the World Nature lithos appear to be still up. These 4 join my already existing collection of lithos including Soarin’ and the Living Seas.

durangojim

Are the serigraphs not up yet? I only see the prints. Also, has anyone received their seas serigraph yet? I ordered 3/15 and still haven’t received it.

Last edited:

Surferboy567

Yeah, while the lithos are added the seri doesn't seem to yet be live. Maybe 12p?
Shouldn’t World Nature lithos also be removed as well? Or are they staying between all neighborhood waves?

I thought once a new neighborhood comes everything including the lithos associated with the pervious neighborhood is removed to make way for the new neighborhood.

trainplane3

Yeah, while the lithos are added the seri doesn't seem to yet be live. Maybe 12p?
Shouldn’t World Nature lithos also be removed as well? Or are they staying between all neighborhood waves?

I thought once a new neighborhood comes everything including the lithos associated with the pervious neighborhood is removed to make way for the new neighborhood.
🤷‍♂️
Knowing what should be happening and what ShopDisney is doing are two vastly different things.

runnsally

Unlike the serigraphs, I assume they have a set inventory of the lithos and there are still some remaining from prior releases.

Surferboy567

And here's GotG:
DWD0uEz.png

7gYj2uM.png

3bSFFjp.jpg

3oxfuVp.jpg

While I wouldn't rule any of them out, I've heard nothing about that one getting a re-release.
Wanted to say, that this looks excellent. The yellow streak on the bottom will probably look great. The fine details on this one are impressive.

Have to ask though, why do the actual pictures of the serigraph have this washed out light quality to them. It’s not a dealbreaker as you can see the true colors in the top image but just strange. It is probably hard to capture them for pictures to show the detail, just seems weird.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom