D23: DTD Discounts only for Disneyland

asianway

This makes no sense, Disney Parks has gone to great lengths the past 9 months to align WDW and DL even to the point WDW AP finally have a blanket discount like DL at all locations(albeit temporarily).

Mousecat

Okay to be really cynical, they will release WDW discounts that equal the AP discounts (same as Anaheim) and hail the next press release as "listening to the fans." You know some of you have thought the same thing.

EPCOT Explorer

Okay to be really cynical, they will release WDW discounts that equal the AP discounts (same as Anaheim) and hail the next press release as "listening to the fans." You know some of you have thought the same thing.

If it worked like that a whoooole lotta things would be very different. :lookaroun And not only with D23!! :lol:

wm49rs

A naughty bit o' crumpet
Premium Member
All of the discounting and tiered system does make me wonder if Disney isn't having a problem retaining their D23 members, espcially the ones not in the greater Anaheim area. I have no real reason to renew my membership (save for the magazines, and I don't think that's worth $75), and it just seems that Disney is trying to ensure those outside of the immediate vicinty of either DL or WDW don't feel the same way I do. :shrug:

puntagordabob

In my opinion, Disneyland's Locals are treated with more care and concern than the WDW's Locals. And I dont wanna hear the Bullsheeet that the WDW fanbase is dumb or not local. While our % versus the out of state visitors are lower...I bet our % of local visitors at WDW versus the DL locals is similar, Heck who knows maybe a higher % of Floridians go to WDW than the Calis go to DL!?!?!

Disney needs to consider that the local fanbase at WDW should be treated the same as the DL locals... and this D23 thing is another slap in the face...

EPCOT Explorer

In my opinion, Disneyland's Locals are treated with more care and concern than the WDW's Locals. And I dont wanna hear the Bullsheeet that the WDW fanbase is dumb or not local. While our % versus the out of state visitors are lower...I bet our % of local visitors at WDW versus the DL locals is similar, Heck who knows maybe a higher % of Floridians go to WDW than the Calis go to DL!?!?!

Disney needs to consider that the local fanbase at WDW should be treated the same as the DL locals... and this D23 thing is another slap in the face...

Well said. It's about time that WDW Regulars are tailored to, and treated with respect, seeing that we are the fans, and the driving force of the Fanbase.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom